Monday, September 04, 2006

A little diversion .

Just to let you know that even with all her solidarity and peace movement activities Miss Vixen has not lost her foxy sense of fun !
Today I called at my furriers and the little hat you see me wearing is their gift for my raffle . It is quite something and sadly the photos do not do it justice .
Trimmed in black mink it really is a fun item ( cheeky too ) . I had the place in chaos with the fur stole (black fox ) and hat . Judging from the shake on the second picture I reckon it was all proving a bit too much for Marcus ...This generous gift from him and his brother shows you that good still prevails . This little number normally costs around Euro 200.
As the person responsible for the event I am not allowed to win anything . Both Marcus and Andreas thought I looked so good they would love to win in order to present it to me . As I told them , even then 'not allowed' ... I would go on to auction it .
Berlin's Foxy lady tries her best to be fair...












Ps Great News
For any who may not know ,the following is news worthy of the word .
Monday 4th September , Qatar Airways defied the illegal Israeli blockade. As a result, flight 422 Doha to Beirut landed safely at 15:20 Beirut time .
May we see other airlines having the courage to say no to bullies.
Long live Lebanon and long live liberty .
This is a happy day for so many - not just Miss Vixen

No comments: