Friday, August 25, 2006

Why is Miss Vixen smiling ?

OK ,the political situation leaves much to be desired and now, Germany has sold nuclear submarines to Israel whilst condemning Iran for having nuclear facilities etc , etc , etc , etc . Will these double standards ever end ?
Probably not....... but , the good news is the summer will, and is doing .
Already days are shorter and the temperature is falling. It's still warm here but today I could wear my lovely long boots. Made me feel wonderful !
Lunch was by invitation to a fabulous Indian restaurant . Tomorrow Italian . Sunday , will be German cuisine . If only we could get rid of those politician hate makers and substitute food ,culture and humanity - wow, wouldn't it be great ?
To date the contributions for my Lebanese party evening are looking good and my furrier has even promised a prize ! I am wondering what ..indeed agog .
The new fur fashions arrive beginning of September and a photo shoot is on the cards.
Autumn and Winter are my seasons . Coats will soon be back here with me . Trivial you may think in the light of all that I have been writing . Well yes and no . You see although my work and involvement for peace and justice will never end at least I can undertake it feeling better ,looking good not to mention still one hundred percent a woman .
Sorry not a just woman ..... a foxylady .

No comments: