Friday, August 04, 2006

An email from Iraq

Below you can read an email I have just received from a young lady friend in Iraq .
For obvious reasons I have deleted her name and address , also phone number .
For any who have doubts about the horrors of what USA has done and is still doing , read .... If then you still have doubts I say " I am sorry for you ".

Now if you will excuse me, I need a drink and a good cry not to mention maybe a prayer to a God I doubt more and more.
I have left the email in original form . Written under pressure from a wonderful , tired , weary and very courageous woman .
She is a real person .... Beautiful ,intelligent ,talented and without malice ... Thanks be, no tragic empty headed Promi !


Von:xxx
Gesendet: 04.08.06 13:09:47
Betreff: Re: hello


Dear Vix...
i'm so sorry i couldnt write to u earlier but realy i was busy to hell,,first i spent few days with my parents in baghdad and i cant tell you how the situation in baghdad these days realy it's shocking ,,dead people every where ,killing ,kidnapping ,rapping whatever you can imagine ..i 'm shocked how the people is still living there .
But now i'm back to my work in the north of Iraq ,we call it Erbil city and its the capital of Kurdstan Iraq..i love this place beside i love my work as a doctor ,and that is why i was busy all that time.
My mobile number here is xxxxxxxxxx

I hope evereything is ok with you and i hope the situation is getting better so you can visit us in your second country Iraq ...
my best regards

No comments: