Friday, September 04, 2009

New Boots , New Jazz Season.




A new month and we move into a new season . As luck would have it I found the very pair of boots I've been looking for . Then to start Die Kleine Weltlaterne season, who else but Otto Hamborg and the Viertakter. They really got things moving with a programme of Barock to Rock 'n' Roll.


Today I saw this amazingly tall man and wondered how he would look in boots .[ a lot of leather would be needed ]


Finally how about this guy's job ? Coming up the escalator in Karstadt Store what should I see but a lady being painted ! Totally naked save for her chic knickers she stood ín public as the artist did his work .


Never a dull moment . Note ] today the smell of Autumn was in the air .It made me feel almost drunk with joy . A colourful season which I for one love .



Posted by Picasa

No comments: