Friday, July 27, 2007

What a Load of Bull !

Oh I know this is the 'Silly Season ' but the group of Hindu nuns and monks dwelling in Wales , would do well to remove themselves and their TB infected live stock to India . Life is cheap there , disease prevalent and nobody seems to care .
Well we in this part of the world do . TB is an awful disease . Highly contagious and lethal .
What next I wonder. Would they fight to keep a rabid animal alive ? The answer I feel we know .
Infected Sacred Bulls are no joke and as for the supporters who have flocked to lend their support I say 'try TB '.Remember those words "When in Rome do as the Romans do". Get real and learn to respect the culture and laws of the host country or just leave.Simple as ABC .
As for the Welsh Assembly I say ,if you weaken on this you open then door to all and sundry. Britain looks more and more like a doormat with a welcome sign .

No comments: