Thursday, July 19, 2007

Something old Something new.




Errr no, by old I am not referring to myself lol !
In my post June 28th I mentioned a super little boutique where beautiful clothes can be bought for next to nothing .
Namely ,'Mode und Sparen' .Here you can see two examples of recent purchases. The little black dress .(A must have for any occasion.) On this I have fixed a really unusual brooch ( also purchased there for next to nothing ) . The very chic oyster jacket is French and feels as good as it looks. As for gloves . Well you know my weakness for these . The chunky chain silver bracelet is another story though . For that you must wait. No it isn't Mode und Sparen. Nor is it Chanel . It is Chilango .. Seems that not only do I have a thing for chains but, for designers whose names begin with Ch .
I wore this ensemble this evening and felt $1000,000 !
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey and you look it

Anonymous said...

Can we see more of the things you buy .

miss_vixen said...

Will do my best .May take many pictures though as guess who got even more today .

Anonymous said...

Hi darling,

you look pretty well in black.

Axe