Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thoughts made words - But whose words ?


A few days ago whilst sorting documents I came across these words in my hand writing .( recorded on hotel notepaper during some of my travels )
What troubles me is not the sentiments expressed but my wondering are these words mine or does anyone out there recognize from another source ?
Order was never my art but,neither is plagiarism my style , hence the explanation . and I've marked it *Anonymous .Any enlightment would be most welcome . As you see I'm puzzled .
Meanwhile ,enjoy these few words which for me come closest to explaining that 'magical chemistry 'so rarely enountered but never forgotton.

' I live a week with you in several hours,
A month in several days,
and a lifetime in several weeks ---
Why ? Because "things" happen between us . '

* Anonymous
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vixen these words are awesome
Don't know the origin but thank you for this post .