Sunday, August 14, 2011

Slut Walk Berlin 2011 A March For Tolerance and Justice


A huge crowd gathered at Wittenberg Platz Berlin on the 13th August .Their reason -- the Sut Walk Berlin 2011. All ages, many men there to support women, terrific atmosphere , excellent placards , music and superb cooperation with the Berlin Police made it a huge success.
The walk made it's way via Nollendorf Platz , to Potsdammer Strasse, Leipziger Strasse and finished in Gendarmenmarkt .The main issue being that unwelcome sexual advances and rape are not only wrong, they are criminal acts . There is no way that a woman's choice of clothing is ever reason for such. We women have a right to dress for ourselves . No does mean no and the only appropriate kind of sex is consensual. As for me I wore my boots. One reason being that, in the not too distant past I was judged as being sluttish for wearing such.
For me boots have always proved an attractive and comfortable form of footwear and the fact that I also look good in such is pleasing not a crime on my part.

No comments: