Friday, January 07, 2011

Mode & Sparen Make My Day




Today saw me up and about early .The reason being my favourite shop , ie ) Mode & Sparen in the Kant Strasse was opening after renovations and refits .The last visit was December 31st and seemed an age away . All looked lovely and to see the assistants again was great. Lots of Happy New Year wishes all round .I spent quite a few hours there and confess , drank far more Sekt than coffee. The little collage gives some idea of the shop. No amount of photography can capture the professional yet friendly atmosphere . I did make a purchase .This being a rather slinky dress , ideal for Spring / Summer .It comes with a matching jacket. Brand new it cost me only €15,90.

collage top L) Mode and Sparen from outside . top R ) one very pleasant assistant

centre )yet another excellent assistant .
bottom L ) two assistants and yours truly. bottom R) Ms V and two customers .. bottoms up

No comments: