Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Miss Vixen's Token Gesture.


It wasn't living in Berlin that made me wish to wear fur . I've loved and worn it since being very young .
Today whilst sorting out documents and papers I came across black and white snapshots of a rather young Miss Vixen .They are hilarious and so to those who are eager to see fur ,here is my token gesture. May it amuse and satisfy as it has me. The best method of presenting was to create this collage.
(Others in colour , were found , but they, as the saying goes,are another story !)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly never lost it Miss Vixen, in fact, like a fine wine, you just got better!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

I see you kept your good looks since then and also your sense of style!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Why Huntsman you make me blush !
*s*

Anonymous said...

wow Miss Vixen xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to blush about Miss Vixen, you look great!
The Huntsman