Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love At First Sight .





How often in the grand order of things does this happen ?
Well today I fell, hook, line and sinker. No not for a man , but these amazing boots .
I was asking about gloves and the discussion led to 'summer boots' . Here they are . Made of finest leather which is perforated to make summer and boots compatible - heavenly . I think you'll agree a perfect match for my green jacket not to mention they'll look sensational with my fox fur ( see top right hand of my blog ).
Whoopee.... love certainly is a special way of feeling !

ps ) thanks to the manageress who took the photographs

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Miss Vixen,nice purchase andI do agree, will go very welll with your fox. Happy hunting!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Oh be assured, my hunting is always happy !!!

Anonymous said...

Nice boots when will your furs be making a return?24 Birmingham x

miss_vixen said...

no idea as the weather here is lovely ... just wait and see lol

Anonymous said...

I am sure when you don those boots with your fox that youll find the hunting both fun and very rewarding!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Twill be so minus my fox .Wearing on Wednesday so we'll see !

Anonymous said...

Going hunting on Wednesday? Please do let us know how you get on.
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

You said hunting ,I said wearing !

Anonymous said...

Sorry, slip of the tounge!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

No problem , the teacher in me understands much !