Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Lovely Surprise .











On August 17th I did a post entitled 'Have You Seen This Armband? '
In today's mail, I received a replacement. A gift from a Tibetan in exile in India .They wrote to me on 29 August promising such.No words can begin to really express my thanks . What an amazing individual to take time out and ensure that I receive this . Once again I ask each one of you to emulate, by doing your bit to lobby for Tibet to have it's land back . Using your freedom take just 10minutes to write and request that all be allowed the liberty to enjoy the same in their own country with their own government and faith.

Just in case you missed it here is web address for Norbulingka http://www.norbulingka.org/

To end this post here are some words by the Dalai Lama. Chosen, as I deem them so apt.

'Change only takes place through action .Not through prayer or meditation , but through action .'





No comments: