Friday, November 03, 2006

First Week of Winter .

Last Sunday morning we moved officially into wintertime . Berlin weather celebrated with strong, gusty winds . (Very unusual here )
Then almost as if to order ,the temperatures dropped .
Was I dismayed ? Not at all . Each day has meant wearing a fur . Paradise for me .
It has been a really full week with lots of engagements and places to go . What to wear has not been a problem...You can guess why .
Over the weekend there should be some photographs taken of a fantastic new outfit I have had made . This by a designer from the fur show of the 21st October .
Anna and Maria Tembrink are superb and I look forward to showing you their creations .
One of the events I have been to, was a special showing of the film 'Requiem'. Made in Germany and based on a true story it is available in English and well worth seeing . It is disturbing to watch ,as the knowledge this actually happened is shocking . I came away more than ever convinced that leaving all religion was a very wise move on my part !!
What a fabulous first week of winter this has been .

Ps I have just realized that for me , a minus can actually be a plus . Now there's a thought.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Miss V, AND even better to see that you for one enjoy the winter temps, glad to see someone does, guess you enjoy your furs during this season.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss V, any more show you've been checking out in Berlin lately?

miss_vixen said...

in answer to your question . Yes and films as mentioned in the blog ..You do appear to need a teachers skills from time to time. lol

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are right Miss V, not great at reading the small print, tend to focus on just one thing I guess. Anyway, forgive me, look forward to your next update.

miss_vixen said...

Oh dear what if the next one is political ? I am a little more than fur and boots you know .......