Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A date for your diary ........

Yes I know there are those who consider Miss Vixen is too political and that her engagement in such activities is deadly dull .
Well have I got news for you .....
Now is your chance to take part in a world wide demo and at same time have mega orgasms .... If you find such dull then sorry you must be Bush and co with your Bibles in hand so exit my blog NOW ...
Others please go to the following site :-
www.globalorgasm.org and read . It is great stuff and I for one plan to participate ... December the 22nd .....
It's been planned by a group in America who are also sick of weapons / war and death.
What is cool is that we women can seduce men .
Lysistrata lives on . So let's make sure we all enter into the spirit of things .


ps: Been out and of course have spread the word . Hope you do likewise .
It gives a whole new meaning to "Christmas is coming " !
Sorry , I couldnt resist ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a little cheeky I know, but have you chosen your partner for the event?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

the answer is NO but ,am working on it lol By the way I do so hope you will do your bit ... View it as a MUST DO for the world ...