Friday, April 28, 2006

The Worlds Oldest Story

It is fair to say that over the age of 24 most women experience the rather tragic propositions of married men .
As one who will never see forty again ,from time to time ,I still receive what I consider to be insulting and most unflattering attentions !
The following words were written by me many years ago. They are light hearted and hopefully bring a smile to the faces of those who read them.
On a more serious note I would ask the reader to consider that even today there are societies where , any woman foolish enough to go for this "line " runs the risk of being stoned to death. In certain Asian countries she will be referred to as , "a used shoe" and shunned. Here in the West as ,"the other woman ".
Try as I might ,I cannot think of anywhere where the man is punished or spoken of with such derision.

THE WORLDS OLDEST STORY :

My wife doesn't understand me
My wife's as cold as ice
She wears two pairs of knickers
Not stockings ------ only tights
She is forever cleaning
But with love she's not the same
My wife doesn't understand me
Oh isn't it a shame ?

Now you ,you understand me
You're not as cold as ice
You wear such lovely undies
Whipped off in just a thrice
You don't spend your life cleaning
But rather making love
Oh yes,you understand me
I thank the heavens above .

What rubbish you talk and tell me
The oldest story of all
Just mention your wife whilst love-making
And watch your anatomy fall
One word and "droop" is as nothing
Yet this is a woman like ice
Who cleans non - stop and is frigid
Me thinks you are telling me lies


Helena Mikas 1990

No comments: