Monday, March 27, 2006

My Sunny Interval

Yuk ! It's Monday morning and as if that isn't bad enough it's pouring down !
More like Manchester on a bad day .
PC playing up ..... Could this be a main board problem yet again ?
No more Toshiba machines for me ... Mentioning which, I wonder how long it will be before I get a call ackowledging my email ? Best not to hold my breath .
With my UK aquired bronchitous that is not an option.
Still not all is grey and gloom or hi tech ( sorry, in this case , low tech )
Had two crazy texts from the Hunter not to mention an even crazier email .
When all is seemingly falling to pieces , he is constant !!!!
A typical weather forecast would sum it up by saying ,
"overcast with sunny intervals "
Oh well time to get coffee and decide what do to do re Toshiba ---
wait or strike first ...
Will have fun by writing to Huntsman . That should stir him to jump in the saddle.
We haven't managed the cockpit yet ....

No comments: