Monday, April 28, 2014

Fantasy and Reality



The top image was taken this year by a rather remarkable man one Constantine Gerloch at the Berlin Bike Show.Well thought it's all clever stuff .The bike was mounted on special blocks yet I could pedal it and after Sommerfeld Hospital this was possible. Terrific fun. Fast forward and a few lessons learnt, main one , patience. After Sommerfeld my regular physiotherapist was booked solid until May. Keen to continue I went to a practice where some rather heavy handed treatment set me way back ,negating lots of good work, Sunday I managed a short ride on "Fred ", if that is , one legged pedalling counts .For now and some time to come it will have to .... Back next week at my regular physio practice where the hands are safe and able to diagnose damage. 



No comments: