Saturday, February 18, 2012

62nd International Film Festival Berlin.



Posted by Picasa


Having missed the first week of the flim festival it was great to be able to get tickets for five films .
The images above show which. I enjoyed all save for the last. Un Mundo Secreto ,made in Mexico was extremely repetitive and featured so much indiscriminate sex it had one yawning .
The others were all excellent and I for one am hoping DVD's will be available . My favourite? Wandeukyi ( Punch). Made in Korea this film has the lot and I can recommend . Superb casting , life and humour it's a winner .
So if any one has wondered why I haven't been posting here's the answer . Getting tickets, fitting into one's routine then criss crossing the city between the cinemas is time consuming but enormous fun . February is not a wonderful month weather wise so why not make a note to visit the Berlin Ineternational Film Festival next year .

No comments: