Wednesday, August 01, 2007

V is for Vixen , V is for Virgin ?




Well think what you like but I'm referring to the white oufit . Symbolism etc .
Never in my adult life have I had a white dress . Just goes to show there is a first for everything . To the reader who asked me to share some pictures of my purchases this is for you.
A lovely little dress it brings back memories of my time in Argentina .Have to dash ... off to dance a tango !

By the way ,'Interested' The oufit (plus handbag),see posting about Poland was also from my favourite boutique . More photos later in the week . PROMISE .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dress that would look great with a long mink coat.Shame its to warm! Birmingham 24 x

miss_vixen said...

Very true but I have to admit to enjoying this summer-----

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can wait another six months to see you in fur again!.Birmingham 24 x

miss_vixen said...

I am me in fur /out of fur. Still wild and very foxy lol

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are I just love to see you in your furs x

miss_vixen said...

I will not ask why lol