Friday, February 02, 2007

Copenhagen here I come .


It's 9 am CET and weather wise a rather dismal day in Berlin . Grey ,misty,drizzly rain and cold .. (just like UK )
After ages with my feminine fads ie ) cosmetics etc ( the new EU regs being a nightmare for a woman worthy of the name )I am ready .
So all that remains now is, which coat ? My flamboyant fox or marvellous mink.
Am more or less decided .. But for the answer tune in to this space and my next posting from Denmark .
Pictured is the mink , on my profile the fox .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet whichever coat you choose, you'll knock 'em out! Somehow, I think mink will win out, am I right?
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Copenhagen is ready for you Miss Vixen? After all, the male population of Berlin are only coming to terms, shouldn't you have warned the Danes of your arrival?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Make you wait a little longer Mr H.
As for Copenhagen being ready.The Vikings like their women wild I am told....