Friday, July 28, 2006

Why not unite ?

Why don't all countries within that charade called the UN just up and walk out .
Let them leave USA and Britain together . Equal partners in murder , lies and deceit that they are .
Once more that real land of evil has blocked a vote and action to halt their dirty work .
I feel certain that any country could well host a better and improved council of nations .
One where votes and opinions could be freely expressed and not be linked to financial bribery . The US being expert at such .
Nobody owes America a thing . Quite the reverse is true .
As for me I am struggling with my faith . As a Christian I am sickened by all this Judo/Christian murder . Supported by the 'bible bashing Bush' who then commits all atrocities in Gods name .Who even believes he is some instrument of the almighty !
Do I wish to belong to the same group ? Quite simply .."No" .
In our faith we also hear the Old Testament ... The Israelis too fall far short of any ideal.
I truly feel like an individual living somewhere between the dictates of a modern day Hitler and Orwell's Big Brother.
It makes a mockery of the word democracy and unity . It is also intolerant beyond measure and knows no end to violence .
Nothing will change the minds of Bush and Blair . My appeal is to all leaders of other lands .Have your representatives, stand up , walk out and be counted .
For sure your country will not be worse off . Indeed ,it may well prosper .

ps I urge the people of all countries to demand a withdrawal of US bases from their lands.This is a power which allows no other military in their land so why should they be stationed in other countries . In the words of the thinking British many years back :-
Yanks go home !

No comments: