Monday, July 10, 2006

Miss Vixen has her birthday .

On July 10th , X years ago, somewhere in England I was born .
Today I celebrate and look back on a life which has been mixed , at times difficult,sometimes exciting,but never dull.



Who could have foreseen that this chubby baby would grow into -----







This little tomboy ----- who would then develop into-------






A young, 'lady in red' .One very extraordinary schoolteacher.






Later to appear 'just so' after a visit to Vidal Sassoon on Saint Patrick's Day in Berlin.





And now ,Miss Vixen as she is today .... A lover of fur and fun.







One constant in these pictures is the smile . My entry into the world was speeded up by mother laughing so much in a cinema that her waters broke ! Since then it's been hilarity all the way . Humour is a must in life and to my way of thinking smiles are a tremendous currency to deal in .
May I still be smiling many years from now .

No comments: