Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello I'm Still Here

It's been a long time since I blogged .So much has happened since then and last year I was in UK for over 7 months . Now back in Berlin and working on dividing my living between Germany and UK .I miss the proximity to the sea which UK has and mountains etc etc .
It was also rather nice being back in full time English speaking mode . However lots of things have to be arranged and seen to .Above you see a Canada Goose . There are many such birds in UK and I found them amazingly intelligent and friendly . Berlin has a few but whilst in Manchester I had the luxury of waking each day to see such birds and also be greeted by them .... Amazing ... Hope all of you are well .

4 comments:

Tine de Jong said...

Hello Helena, I found your blog and it's a pity you don't write anymore because writing can also be a form of writing from your life with everything that concerns you. I write on my own blog both poems and stories from life and of my other blognature website The man and nature with also photography and movies with lots of nature facts. Come and visit me and try to translate my Dutch words. I hope you will write again. Greetings, Tine

Unknown said...

Hi Foxy Lady, how is life treating you. Greetings from a sunny Cornwall

Tine de Jong said...

Hello Helena how nice that I saw that you also have a blog and it is perhaps also for others bloggers also nice to share here your photos and movies with a story. as you know, I have two blogs where I share on one all my poems and stories about life and on the other blog also many facts from nature and more . I wish you beautiful days for every day. Greetings, Tine

Tine de Jong said...

I also came to have a look and you have a nice blog. LG, Tine