Monday, July 22, 2013

Great Britain Celebrates A New Heir To The Throne .


Olympics 2012  , the Diamond  Jubilee Celebrations and now a new Prince. Eagerly awaited all around the world .Where was I when the news came? Taking photos of a beautiful full moon having wished a German friend of mine Happy Birthday ( she lives in Munich) I cannot describe her joy as she called me to tell me the news . I dedicate this photograph to her and to the new baby Prince. She is delighted as millions are . Let's hear it for Great Britain and for a Royal Family who bring us joy and so much more.

2 comments:

Jack J said...

Not a republican are we, miss V. LOL.

miss_vixen said...

Shall we say ,'hell will freeze over before that day comes ' Like em or not Royal families cost less than politiicans and make less problems for a country ...