Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A 'steak' for my heart .



Yes I have typed steak ,since I'm Miss Vixen, not a vampire!
Once in a while an English friend and I go to an Italian resteraunt in the Heerstrasse. This is called Verona's and reader, I can tell you now that the rump steak here beats any I ever had in Argentina .Grilled to perfection ,it melts in the mouth .
Today we went and as usual enjoyed a meal plus wine and dessert. Here is my order:- 270g rump steak (med -welldone) green beans , french fries , mixed salad. To follow I had mixed icecream selection. With my meal I had a red wine 4 glasses. Finally a coffee and liqueur. Total cost :- €24,70. To accompany the meal , delicious broschetta and warm herb bread .
The staff at Verona's are terrific and service is excellent .Here is one of the waiters. This guy is brilliant and when it comes to seeing to your order,'nobody does it better' .
To get there take bus M49 to Sandstrasse. You'll enjoy. Trust Miss Vixen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Miss Vixen we are in Berlin next month

miss_vixen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
miss_vixen said...

Sorry anon my error lol I just wanted to say ,you are welcome .Have a good time here.