Sunday, January 21, 2007

Miss Vixen and Saint Patrick .








Three years ago I flew to India and you can believe me when I tell you that en route I met Saint Patrick ,but, one with a rather 'dirty face' ..
As a lady who seldom drank ,I was soon tippling my G and T with the best .This guy had a way of teaching second to none !
At Delhi airport the two of us had to be asked to disembark the plane as the crew wished to .(Indeed as an encouragement a bottle of finest French wine was given.) All other passengers had gone but, St Pat and I were still engrossed .
Between leaving that flight and the outside world he was to 'rescue' me three times no less. Not from snakes . No,far worse .
a) he was able to get me through immigration in record time by my posing as his fiancee. ( an unlikely scenario)
b) when my luggage went 'walk about' nobody would listen to me . A mere woman I was worthless . They did listen to him .
c) On walking into the meeting hall I had the shock to end all . A ghastly specimen of manhood from my past ,having heard that I was to be in India was there to surprise me .
Only my intake of Gin and St Pat saved me .
This knight from the air was to risk his job by missing his onward flight to Southern India . His reason ...to rescue me from the phantom , take me for dinner and maybe more .
I said yes to the rescue and to the dinner but declined his subtle advances .
He remained charming . My stay in India was not easy and throughout, his emails were to prove as hilarious as it seemed mine proved erotic to him .
It's now 2007 and if my memory serves me well this wicked Patrick is due a birthday. So just want to say "have a good one and thanks wherever you may be."
Accept the photos as a birthday card should you ever get to read this .
Left is in Udaipur ,a place as close to heaven as one can get. Right at home in Berlin .Paradise for fur and so much more !

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun in India Miss Vixen. Were you wearing the coat in the photo, if so, no woner he wanted to rescue you!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

No wonder you had to be rescued, think you could be left alone dressed like that?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

It was India , Huntsman . I wasnt wearing fur lol Though at the end,snowed in ,in Shimla I would have welcomed it !

Anonymous said...

Well if you were in Berlin and needed to be rescued, I am sure the offer would be only numerous.
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

I really like your coat Miss Vixen, very fetching!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Dressed like that Miss Vixen, think I'm the one who'd need rescueing!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

You must have a complete gallery of fur photos Miss Vixen, might consider having an exhibition?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Would you prefer I wore an Afghan burqa ?

Anonymous said...

Absoloutely not! You have excellent taste in fashion, do not change it in any way. Keep it up! We want more!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Nothing is ever complete ,but much is ,so discrete! So all on display hmmm not really .Besides must think of your health .

Anonymous said...

You are a tonic, what could be better for our health?!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Errr well the Saint patrick guy told me , GIN ! Said it was very good for me &that he was an expert.

Anonymous said...

Not sure about that, Gin makes you sin, or so they say!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Well as I said he was an expert lol