Thursday, April 20, 2006

Success at last !










I'm sitting here in Cafe Mia ,a tiny jewel of a place set in the beautiful,historic but sadly cigarette strewn city which is Berlin. Let me explain .
Berlin is a paradise for Gastronomie . Bars , cafes , resteraunts are are every few steps and throughout the city BUT ........ to find any that make provison for none smokers is a nightmare .
Until recently I had tolerated this state of affairs but after three weeks seriously ill ,one of which was spent in Hospital ( due to passive smoking )and I knew that never again could I eat or drink in a smoke filled atmosphere.
It took hours of team work and use of a search engine to discover Cafe Mia .
Reader ,do try it . It is modern , chic , gives free WLan internet connection and a menu which though small ,is beautiful .
Located at Pappelallee 58 this place is something else .To all visiting Berlin I would say try it .
Things are looking better already ...........What's more I am feeling it .

No comments: